Friday, September 16, 2011

Count Down....

Three weeks from tomorrow is the due date! Yikes! Like I wrote yesterday, I'm not really ready. This is my list of things to do:

  • Write a paper or two and do a project plus a whole lot of reading
  • Paint the rest of Emmaline's room
  • Oder Emmaline's bedding
  • Paint a dresser
  • Hang pictures on her wall
  • Reupholster a flea market headboard for Eden's bed (I finish Evie's this summer)
  • Hem some curtains that I made in Evie and Eden's room
  • Make a twin bed (ambitious I know! but I really want to try to do a simple frame and use an old door for the headboard)
  • Organize the garage. I started this project last month and now I just need time and energy to finish it up!
  • Sew some fabric for the playroom curtains that are hanging in the playroom that need to be completed. 
This is just the short list! Ha! I need about three months without kids to get all of this stuff done, but it keeps me busy and it's fun stuff!

I am excited about having my fall baby! I guess Evie is officially a "fall baby" but with her birthday being right before Christmas, she just will always be a Christmas baby in my book. And I love that too! Eden is my New Year's Baby. I love how they all fall close together in birth months, but each month has a very significant meaning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment