Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Desserts, Diapers, and Dr.Kevin Leman

It's only Wednesday and this week has been so much FUN! Besides the hiccup on Sunday with Grady having a small bowel obstruction. He was able to stay home, endure some heavy pain, and not go into the hospital. Yay for that! And so thankful for some strong pain medication!

Saturday I spent the day with my childhood besties!!! Me, Kristi,  and Courtney took a trip down to Hotlanta to see our other bestie, Amanda who is 9 months prego with sweet baby Jude Anders! We spent the day talking, shopping, and eating! The best day ever in a girl's world. We shopped at Pottery Barn Outlet, IKEA, and then stopped to eat Mexican food at Holy Taco. Afterwards, we drove over to an incredible dessert place called Chocolate Pink Pastery Cafe. It was delish!

It was a piece of heaven for a mama who has been dying to get out of town for just a few hours! I heart roadtrips and this one was spent laughing so hard that my cheeks hurt because my friends are so funny, and getting to see, taste, and smell downtown East Atlanta where Amanda and her sweet family live and do ministry!

Monday came and it was back to reality. I was able to go to Mufreesboro with a few friends to hear Dr. Kevin Leman speak on improving your marriage. He is great! Funny and an adorable man! I loved listening to his wise words and jotting them down so that I might apply some of those truths to my own marriage:)! My in-laws had Evie  all weekend long so, Monday afternoon was a sweet reunion with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment