Monday, September 20, 2010

Mooooo Cow

Evie calls Chic-fil-A "Moooo Cow". She loves it. So, yesterday between doctor visits, I packed up and took the girls to the "Moooo Cow". Eden slept in the stroller while Evie ate all 4 chicken nuggets! After that, it was time to pack up and go home to meet Bebe.

Usually, getting the girls buckled into their carseats is fairly easy. Yesterday, I literally spent 15 minutes trying to get both girls in their seats. First, I placed Evie in her car seat, then proceeded to put the stroller in the back while holding Eden. When I opened the door to put Eden in her carseat, I found Evie with a huge grin, sitting in Eden's carseat. I firmly told Evie to climb back into her carseat. That did not work! So, I went to the other side of the car, put Eden in the floorboard, and grabbed Evie kicking and screaming and shoved her into her carseat. Whew!

But while I buckled Evie into her carseat, Eden jumped out of her carseat onto the backseat! I was out of breath by the time I got them buckled in. I had scrapes and bruises from wrestling the both of them and I was between laughing out loud and crying out loud when all was done at the "Moooo Cow". Sometimes, it's just not worth getting out of the house when the ratio is 2 to 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment