Friday, February 25, 2011

Jelly

"Evie! Stop putting Dora's head in the jelly and licking it off!"

Evie ate a jelly sandwich for lunch today and had her Dora figurine close by. I turned around from cleaning up Eden's mess find Evie dipping Dora's head in the jelly on her sandwich. Ha! I laughed hard on the inside just thinking about how it sounds and looks. These are the little episodes that help push me through days like today. It's cold, dark, and gloomy outside. And I just want to crawl in bed and read a good book! But those days are few and far between at this stage in life. I'm enjoying them while trying to allow God's faithfulness and grace wash completely through me so that I parent these girls with His love.

Awe, Dora's going to need her plastic head bathed tonight! Along with Evs long brunette hair. They both smell like delicious strawberries. But their little sticky bodies will need a wash!

No comments:

Post a Comment