Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Whada is it?

Lately, Evie asks me all day long, "whada is it, Mommy? Whada is it?"

Today's new phrase was "Oh dear! It's my favorite!" to every toy or book she found. She spent the better part of last week and weekend with her grandparents. That has to be where the "oh dear" has come from.

I love hearing these new phrases come out of her mouth. Tonight she watched a video of her cousins playing in the snow. She just began stating what she likes. While watching the video she said, "I wike Channing. I wike Channing."

And Eden now holds her hand up to her ear and says, "hellwo" like she is answering the phone. I love her imitations! Her sweet personality is blossoming everyday. In light of our first born, Eden is as unique as her big sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment