Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Camera Hunt

After Christmas festivities were over I realized that I had misplaced my charger for my camera's battery. I have no idea where it could be. I have looked in all appropriate and inappropriate places that a camera charger might be hiding. I have come up empty handed. So, that leaves me dependent upon my iPhone 4 to capture this incredibly wonderful and challenging stage of life! For the most part I'm able to do great videos and back of the head shots, but I am missing those cute little messy faces in all their glory because the hd camera on this phone is just to slow. I've complained to Grady in hopes that he'll give in and let me get a good camera! But he hasn't folded yet:-)

All that to say, I'm missing putting photos up on this blog! I have a hard time downloading them from my phone. It is an easy fix, I know. Finding the time to let Grady give me a quick tutorial isn't one of my priorities as of now, but it needs to be! I want to chronicle their growth through the photos and videos I try to take.

So, we will see. Maybe I'll get a new camera for my birthday or for mothers day! That'd be great! I'm secretly hoping that's what Grady has in mind and why he isn't making a big deal about it when I mention it to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment