Monday, April 4, 2011

Cuddle Bug

After applying Vick's vapor rub to Eden's feet, chest, and upper lip, the coughing subsided. It wasn't until 4 am did she get this relief. I wish I would have done this at 1 am, but I'm just so very slow in the middle of the night.

She didn't wake til 8 am. Grady went to get evie and put her in bed with us. He peeked in a EE and she was patiently waiting as usual with her thumb in. Grady brought her to me and she just snuggled up under my arm sucking her thumb and holding blankie. She and Evs greeted each other by Evie saying, "EE! tickle tickle! Sleep good E?" My heart melted at those sweet words. Eden now says, "hiiiiii Eie!" it's her way to say Evie. Most the time she throws her hands up and says, Eie, ere are a?" (Evie, where are u?)

At this moment we are under a tornado warning. It's been a 2 video kinda morning. First Veggie tales and now Hermie. The house has become eerily dark. I need to get up and make some lunch before the power is lost, but I have both Evs and EE cuddled up on me. And I don't want to move. Somedays I feel like I'm lifting 1000 pounds in parenting, thankfully today (with little sleep) I am enjoying the quiet laid back day of just laying on my couch with my little chiquititas! There's nothing like it! Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment