Monday, April 4, 2011

Coughing EE and Hungry Me

Little EE has been sick this weekend. I think she may have a sinus infection because I am coming down with the same funk. She's been coughing for 2 hours. It hasn't become croup and I pray that it doesn't. However, the humidifier is going, I put her in the shower to open her up and made her a zippy full of warm lemon water. My poor baby! I hate hearing her cough up a lung.

Of course I can't sleep when she is suffering so. I began to go to my usual websites looking for yummy recipes! I found one I might try tomorrow night. It's chicken balsamic wraps. Wow! My mouth is watering writing this. I'm so pregnant! I can't help but fixate on food.

Also, when I'm not asleep at 2 am, I check the weather. I'm dying for it to stay as beautiful as it has been. Unfortunately, the forecast looks grim for tomorrow. Tonado warnings and high winds fir most of the afternoon. I'm already praying for those to pass on over. There is hardly anything worse than tornados warnings during a 2 and 1 year old's naptime. I want them to sleep and at this point, I'm gonna need a major nap tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment