Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I Can't Like It

"Oh Evsie! You do too like it!"

"No Mommy! I can't like it!"

Lately, Evie says this to me about anything she doesn't want to try. For example our dinner time hour is being ruled by this phrase. And Grady took her upstairs yesterday in offset to show how serious we are about her eating the food served. She has always been a great eater. As of late, she is easily distracted and would rather play than eat. This leaves her tummy empty and growling at about midnight in which she wakes up and informs us "I hungry! Eat some?!"

The phrase is really cute coming out in her two year old voice. But it loses it's cuteness when we are awakened for her midnight snack. We are working on this one.

Little Eden tries to communicate so bad. She has a hilarious jib wrist that she does. She'll look at me and start nodding her head like she wants to sell me something while talking like crazy in her baby language. It is so dang cute. I could eat her up when she does it. I usually start laughing and then she laughs too! We both start laughing and it's, well, contagious! Evie will join in and we have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment