Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Yo fat girl...

When I'm preggers, I often talk about how uncomfortable my clothes are or how I just feel fat! Grady usually starts into, "Yo fat girl, look at me I'm skinny", and it makes me laugh. I don't really laugh on the outside, just on the inside. It makes me smile because he's just so funny sometimes.

And then we were laying in bed talking about what in the world we would name a baby boy if it is indeed a male I'm carrying. I suggested Jesus. He said Jesus (with the Spanish pronunciation) but then said only the Mexicans are brave enough to name a child after their Savior and we aren't. This made me laugh.

I laid Evie down for her nap on Monday. She sang "Hallelu, hallelu hallelujah, praise we ta word" in her bed for 30 minutes. It was very sweet to hear her singing praises to the Lord. She doesn't know what she's doing yet, but I pray it takes root and sticks for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment