Thursday, March 10, 2011

Chair Climber Eden

Eden... aw sweet Eden! She has hit a milestone. She talks about everything all the time in her jibberish. It is so fun to listen to. She also has figured out how to levered herself and climb almost anything. This makes my days a little more challenging. I find her on top of tables and the bench. So, now my little one is officially not so little anymore!

As of late, we have to take her upstairs and put her in "time out" in her crib. She has been taking her frustration out on Evie by pulling her hair, screaming, and hitting. Crib time seems to be curving the behavior. It is especially effective if I take her blankie away during the time out.

I'm finding that this stage of parenting is taking more out of me than I can put in some days. Last night I just asked Grady to help me pray through some of the things we are seeing in our girls, both the good and bad. We spent time asking the Lord for wisdom and direction. We listened and just meditated on how we should parent these little souls. Whew! Grace and more grace is what I'm trying to receive from Him during this stage!

I don't want to just shed a negative light on my sweet EE. She is the most loving, sweet and enthusiastic child. She dances to any beat that comes her way. She bear hugs me with her little arms (they wrap all the way around my neck) and then gives me kisses with a wide open mouth. There is nothing sweeter. I love her love, all her thumb sucking self, and her passion to fight for what she wants! She is a pursuer of people always wanting everyone in a group of people to hold her. She will let others pass her around. She isn't a bit shy! I love that about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment