Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cravings

Lately, I haven't been making any Trader Joe runs. However, this week it was a must to get their Vanilla/Blueberry & Cream Yogurt! I made the mistake of letting the girls try some and I'm afraid they won't go back to their more healthy yogurt! Here are a few other things this baby is causing me to crave:


  • Chicken Tawook or Lebanese food! Yum!
  • Lot of fruit like apples, bananas, strawberries, oranges, and grapes (this wasn't the case with the girls)
  • Salads with Balsamic vinegar!
  • Cereal (any kind)
  • Chili's chicken quesadillas! Yummy!
I just hope that my cravings stay somewhat healthy. I gave up my horrible habit of eating refined sugar to honor Lent and our Lord. I am excited about this, but found out yesterday how hard this will be as I was eying the 6 boxes of girl scout cookies sitting in my house! Ugh! Gotta find a good hiding place so I don't see them:)

No comments:

Post a Comment