Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Crave Baby

Crave baby crave! These cravings are unlike the girls! I wanted the perfect craving with Evie. I waited until the last minute to decide what dinner would be. If I made the wrong choice, it was a bathroom visit. If I made the correct choice, it was the BEST meal I had ever eaten.

Cravings were a bit different with Eden. I still was sick, but I craved meat and potatoes! I really didn't want sweets and enjoyed eating as much with her as I did Evie!

This pregnancy has brought little to no nausea, small amount of stomach discomfort between weeks eight and twelve, and the usual feelings of exhaustion that come with pregnancy. But, this time around, I am distracted by the busyness the girls add to life and I forget at times that I've got a baby in the belly!

This baby craves.... toasted bread with mayo and honey mixed together, then I spread it on one side of the toast, a piece of provolone on the other side, a few slices of organic turkey, chucks of tomatoes sliced up and seasoned with sea salt and pepper, a few organic pickle slices, and sometimes apple cut up in the sandwich. Oh, and a handful of Kettle Salt & Vinegar potato chips on the side. Mmmmmm, mmmm!!!

This is one of my most satisfying lunches right now:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment