Sunday, May 1, 2011

May 1st!

May 1st is here and almost gone! There are 5 months left until delivery and today this little one is 17 weeks in utero. The days continue to go by so quickly! Evie and Eden keep me super busy so there isn't much time to ponder who this litle one will be. We find out in two weeks what this baby is, boy or girl? I think I may linger more on who he/she will be and find myself looking for things to put in this baby's room.

Lately, I have been thinking about the children's room situation and how I will arrange them. As of now, I am thinking that I will move Eden to Evie's room and get one more crib for the new baby. Crazy, I know, but I will have THREE cribs at one time!!! For at least one more year after the baby arrives I will keep the girls in their cribs. So, I think that the girls will love being together in a room! Now to decide when to make the switch! This is the tricky part. Do I move EE in Evs room soon? Or do I wait a little closer to my due date to put them together? Seeking advice about this one. I just don't want to mess up a good thing right now. Naptimes are easy, bedtime routine is fairly easy, and not waking one other is a rarity. Why mess this up right now?! Decisions, decision!

So, as of late, Evie says, "I can't like it" when she doesn't want to eat something or when she doesn't want to do a particular thing. Last night, at the grocery, Grady bought her a small box of goldfish (which is a huge treat because we do not eat goldfish usually). She wanted the treat before dinner. I told her no. She continued on to say she can't like food! She can only like goldfish. It's really funny to listen to her monologue on what she decides she cannot like. If only I could freeze that little voice! So sweet!

Eden is listening so well right now. She is learning her boundaries physically. She is hitting less, biting less, and I think she is throwing her body around less. This is such a great milestone for her:)! She just loves so well. If I am laying on the floor she will tackle me and just love on me giving me kisses and laying her sweet head on my chest! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment