Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tippy Toad

Eden is my tippy toe girl. She walks on her toes, stands on her toes, and even runs on them most of the time. This afternoon after her nap she climbed up onto one of the kitchen chairs and in her baby gibberish asked for food and her drink. Then she sat down and waited patiently for them. It was amazing! These little milestones are HUGE for me since I am praying and hoping for small miracles like this before the new babe gets here.

Last night Bebe brought over a present for Evie. It was a new backpack for school this summer and it is so cute. It is a frog with, "Tippy Toad" monogrammed onto it which describes EE more than Evs. Evie loved it! She wanted to sleep with it last night. Instead, we let her sleep in her right water shoe (we have misplaced the left shoe) and she was very content with that. So funny!

Back to Eden, she is beginning to really comprehend commands and directions that we give. I feel a sense of relief when I see her getting it! After having two thirteen months apart, I am starting to see a new light in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment