Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Number Three

This is my third Mother's day being a mom. Each year grows sweeter. This morning our worship team did a tribute to mothers. It was a special band put together entitled "Mamas boys". It was hysterical. I'll include the video down below. As I listened to the funny lyrics written to honor us mothers, I felt a tremendous blessing over me. I thought about mothers in the middle east who, in most countries, are spit upon by their husbands, government, and religion. It made me so thankful for Christ and for the amount of redemption that has take place on our side of the globe!

I was awaken this morning with a blaring, "will you help Elmo up, please?" Grady left Elmo in Eden's bed last night. Elmo was tipped over this morn and was asking for help. Ha! Grady took the cue from the Elmo alarm, went downstairs, and made me breakfast in bed! Oatmeal and french toast! Two of my faves!

The girls gave me a Disney card and a rose from each one of them. Grady gave me a gift card to Starbucks. And my baby in utero gave me some sweet nudges that reminds me that he/she will be here soon. It was a sweet morning indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment