Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Laughs or Gas?

Emmaline just giggled in her sleep for the first time. I'm not sure if was a dream or the gas, but it was really cute!

Evie is having horrible meltdowns right now. Grady took her on a daddy/daughter date tonight to chic-fil-a. It made a big difference! Now that she is the biggest sis she gets less attention. Breaks my heart!!! I know God is in control of birth order and uses it as a way to shape each one of us for his purposes. I trust that. Evie is strong-willed and funny. She is determined and is making her mark in our young family.

Eden is our "wild hair". That's the nickname Evie gave to her a few months back. She is super sweet! Tonight she was told to give Ms. Brittany a hug goodbye. Eden ran from one side of the room to the other and hugged Brittany's neck super tight. She sat by me on the couch, sucking her thumb, nestling her head into my neck tonight. Oh my goodness, I love that child! She steals my heart with her most contagious smile!

Each child of mine steals my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment