Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Artichokes, where are you?

This afternoon I took Evie to run errands with me and left Eden home with Ms. Brittany. Evie and stopped by the grocery to pick up a few items for tomorrows Christmas party at Court's. It's rare to have just Evie with me on errands. I usually am alone or if I'm brave enough, I take them both.
We made a stop at a store I do not often frequent, so I was out of sorts as to which aisles contained what. I said to myself, "I wonder where the artichokes are?" and then Evie shouted as loud as she could, "artichokes, where are you?" It was so cute and made me laugh our entire grocery run!
We got home and were putting Eden in the bath. I asked Evie to try and potty because lately she's been tinting the bath water with her pee pee. She didn't go the first time she sat on the potty. I asked her to sit again and bribed with an M&M. she did it! She emptied a very full bladder right into her froggy potty! Brittany ran downstairs and got the bag of M&MS and we fed the girls while in the tub! It was one small pee for Evie, but one giant sense of accomplishment for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment