Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Big Girl, Eden!

Eden is changing everyday! She is saying, "Nana" (banana), "Da-da", Mama, and my favorite, "Wow!". A few days ago, I put Eden on my hip, and stepped outside to light the grill. As soon as it lit up, Eden said, "Wow!". She is so loud, animated, and wriggly. Sitting still has never been a characteristic of hers. Today she is 11 months and is trying with great efforts to take more than two steps at a time!
 Evie is beginning to talk in complete sentences and sing her A,B,C's! As we do our bedtime routine, Evie asks for the following songs to be sung, "Twinkle, Twinkle", "A,B,C's", and "Jesus Wuvs Me Dis I Know (with an inflection on "dis I know") I love it when she requests the last song because of the inflection she puts on the last three words. It's like she knows that she knows that Jesus loves her!

This week has been filled with fun already. A little Bunco last night, working on my drapes for my dining room tonight (hopefully, I will be able to hang them after I finishing sewing them this evening), playdates scheduled for the week, shopping with my family on Friday night, and then Evie's second birthday party on Saturday! What a fun week planned! So thankful for all that is happening this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment