Monday, December 20, 2010

Caring for Eden

Evie is beginning to look out for Eden. After the girls ate their lunch meat and cheddar bunnies, I offered Evie homemade banana bread and she said, "Wow! Eden nana bread, Mama." She wanted to make sure Eden partook in the goods. After I had served her the last of the banana bread, she walked over to me and told me, "More nana bread store, mama!"

Evie makes sure that Eden drinks her bottle. If Eden drops it, Evie picks it up and chases Eden down, sticking it back into her mouth. It's so funny to watch. Eden stops what she is doing and lets Evie feed her.


We have one more hour at the house before we go to Courtney's house to play and hang out with a good friend. Courtney and I began sewing her playroom draperies last night. We got all four panels cut, prepped and ready for the big sew. That is what we plan to do this afternoon while hanging with our college friend and refereeing all 6 kiddos. Should be fun!

Court is trying to get her new house decorated before Wednesday. After celebrating Christmas at my grandparent's house for 32 Christmas', we have now decided to move it to Courtney's house. Courtney's home is large and has the largest toy collection. It will keep all 9 children under 6 years of age occupied for the longest amount of time while us adults work puzzles, play games, and catch up on long overdue family time. I'm going to miss my grandparent's home where many memories were made at Christmas. From Christmas plays put together by the cousins, to broken bones, and the laundry room being where all the goodies are kept for after lunch, Spring Valley Road, you will be missed!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Spring Valley Road... SO many memories!!!

    I just found your blog...where have I been?! Love you, friend!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jess! How are you friend?!? Merry Christmas. I missed Spring Valley today! It's such a beautiful street with so many great memories!

    I hope you guys have a great Christmas!

    Love you too!

    ReplyDelete