Friday, January 28, 2011

So cute

This morning Evie climbed in bed with me. She has been doing this lately and I'm liking the new routine! Grady gets her out of the crib and brings her to me. This is just another sign of her growing up. She wants to lay with me and hang out before Eden wakes up. When she awakes in her crib, we hear her from the monitor saying, "Mommy, Daddy, hurry up! Come here before Eden wakes up!" she knows as soon as her little sister awakes, it's go time and we head for downstairs.

This morning Evie saw that I had a new pair of pajamas on and said, "oh, wow! Mommy, so cute! Beautiful!" I love how Evie pays attention to the details.

Channing gave Evie a bracelet a month ago and it broke. I took Evs to Hobby Lobby today to get another bracelet kit. She was so excited and proud to get it! I'll have to post pictures of what she makes!

No comments:

Post a Comment